Most recent releases are shown at the top. Each release shows:
- New Features: New workflow
- Improvements: Change or additional parameters to an existing behaviour, etc.
- Fixed Bugs: bug fixes that don’t change documented behaviour.
0.9.2 Release – August 2019
Archive ratings to preserve feedback
In Teams that reuse similar ratings from year to year, you can now archive old ratings without having to worry about what will happen to the past presentations. The old rating gets archived to make sure when other members view the past presentations, the feedback is preserved accurately.
When you change a rating, you get an option to make a change retroactively or to replace the rating with a new one.
0.9.1 Release – August 2019
Fancy avatars for your profiles
You can now set up your own avatar or upload your own profile pictures instead of relying just on Gravatar.
Starred eyes for five stars
We have changed the 5 star emoji icon from heart-eyes to starred-eyes following a fantastic finding by intercom. They findings show that some people find heart-eyes emoji 😍 not suitable to be used in a professional settings. No problem! 🤩
A basket of bugs
- A bug that makes the support bubble intercom not displayed when people are going through the booking workflow.
- A bug that makes the help text info of ratings not appear on the Presentation Details.
- A bug that shows mismatched profile picture when browsing people’s profile in teams.
0.9.0 Release – August 2019
A streamlined booking workflow
We have a streamlined booking workflow to reduce the number of decisions clients need to make before booking a session.
Instead of deciding how long the session is first, we ask clients to choose a coach if they want to. Otherwise, they can see all of the availability by selecting First Available option.
Look at all of our wonderful coaches listed here 😎🎉
We then ask the clients if this is their first time, defaulting the time to 30 minutes session. Otherwise, they can select other options for longer sessions.
Watch this video for the full workflow demo.
Implemented Strong Customer Authentication for PSD2
PSD2 regulation in Europe is coming to take effect in mid September 2019. From Stripe Strong Customer Authentication page:
Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), a new rule coming into effect on September 14, 2019, as part of PSD2 regulation in Europe, will require changes to how your European customers authenticate online payments. Card payments will require a different user experience, namely 3D Secure, in order to meet SCA requirements. Transactions that don’t follow the new authentication guidelines may be declined by your customers’ banks.
Prior to the change, some cards that use an extra validation service will not work on Get Sandwich. We ensure that you can pay securely with most if not all cards issued in EU.
Book a coach is now available to all teams
Book a coach is now available in all teams so that current members can book coaches easily. If any members click the Coaching option, they will be brought to the book a coach workflow.
Additionally, we streamlined main sidebar to reduce clutter. We now only have My Presentations, Watch, Discussions, Events, Coaching and Library (previously include Leaderboard).
- Changed the main booking url to https://get.getsandwi.ch/book (the old one was https://get.getsandwi.ch/browse-timeslots)
- In a coaching session, the waiting time before it could be ended has been changed to 10 minutes (previously 5 minutes).
- On a discussion, user can start typing without having to remove the placeholder text that was set as an instruction such as “Tell people the context around the questions”.
- Changed booking emails to include how to cancel a booked session.
A basket of bugs
- A bug in the email sent when client/coach changed a session. The bug displayed incorrect currencies i.e. SEK instead of USD.
- A bug in setting admin email address prevented an admin to add other admins.
- A typo bug showing “My presentation” when an admin shared a presentation to other members that was not his/hers.
183 Toa Payoh Central, Singapore
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
The best way to improve your presentation