Released 13 August 2019
- A streamlined booking workflow with new framework Quasar.
- Implemented Stripe Strong Customer Authentication as part of the PSD2 EU regulation to be active in September 2019. Our booking workflow is SCA ready.
- Added “First Available” on the booking workflow to start booking without selecting coaches.
- Book a coach is now available in all teams so that current members can book coaches easily. We also streamlined main sidebar to reduce clutter. We now only have My Presentations, Watch, Discussions, Events, Coaching and Library (previously include Leaderboard).
- As part of the above, My Presentations now have two tabs: DELIVERY and CONTENT. The scripts have been moved to under the CONTENT tab.
- Changed the main booking url to https://get.getsandwi.ch/book (the old one was https://get.getsandwi.ch/browse-timeslots)
- In a coaching session, the waiting time before it could be ended has been changed to 10 minutes (previously 5 minutes).
- On a discussion, user can start typing without having to remove the placeholder text that was set as an instruction such as “Tell people the context around the questions”.
- Changed booking emails to include how to cancel a booked session.
- A bug in the email sent when client/coach changed a session. The bug displayed incorrect currencies i.e. SEK instead of USD.
- A bug in setting admin email address prevented an admin to add other admins.
- A typo bug showing “My presentation” when an admin shared a presentation to other members that was not his/hers.
A streamlined booking workflow
We have a streamlined booking workflow to reduce the number of decisions clients need to make before booking a session.
Instead of deciding how long the session is first, we ask clients to choose a coach if they want to. Otherwise, they can see all of the availability by selecting First Available option.
Look at all of our wonderful coaches listed here 😎🎉
We then ask the clients if this is their first time, defaulting the time to 30 minutes session. Otherwise, they can select other options for longer sessions.
Watch this video for the full workflow demo.
Implemented Strong Customer Authentication for PSD2
PSD2 regulation in Europe is coming to take effect in mid September 2019. From Stripe Strong Customer Authentication page:
Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), a new rule coming into effect on September 14, 2019, as part of PSD2 regulation in Europe, will require changes to how your European customers authenticate online payments. Card payments will require a different user experience, namely 3D Secure, in order to meet SCA requirements. Transactions that don’t follow the new authentication guidelines may be declined by your customers’ banks.
Prior to the change, some cards that use an extra validation service will not work on Get Sandwich. We ensure that you can pay securely with most if not all cards issued in EU.
Book a coach is now available to all teams
Book a coach is now available in all teams so that current members can book coaches easily. If any members click the Coaching option, they will be brought to the book a coach workflow.
Additionally, we streamlined main sidebar to reduce clutter. We now only have My Presentations, Watch, Discussions, Events, Coaching and Library (previously include Leaderboard).
183 Toa Payoh Central, Singapore
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
The best way to improve your presentation